Getting to the Astoria Hotel Antwerp
- City Jet fly from London City and Manchester directly to Antwerp Airport which is located approximately 6km outside the city centre. Either take a taxi (15-20 minutes, approx. €30) or catch Bus 14 to Rooseveltplein (near Antwerp Centraal railway station).
- Brussels Airport offers a direct train connection from the airport to Antwerp Central Station and back. Travel time: only 34 minutes! For the time schedule, click here and select from "Brussels Airport" to "Antwerp (Antwerpen) Centraal".
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport has a direct rail connection from the airport station to Antwerp Centraal railway station. We suggest taking one of the frequent intercity Amsterdam/Antwerp services as it is approximately 50% cheaper than the high-speed Thalys train via Antwerp to Paris.
- Our hotel is 1km (5 minutes walk) from Antwerp Centraal Station with Thalys train connections across Belgium and onto major European destinations including Amsterdam and Paris.
Taxis are available just outside the station.
Download walking directions from Central Station to Astoria Hotel (PDF)
- New! As from now: direct train connection from Brussels International Airport to Antwerp Centraal Station and back (only 34 minutes)! For the time schedule, click here and select from "Brussels Airport" to "Antwerp (Antwerpen) Centraal".
If you are driving to Antwerp limited secure parking is available in our private garage.
Getting Around Antwerp
Antwerp is a compact city and most tourist attractions can be easily reached on foot; the historic city centre is a pedestrian zone.
If you need to move around more quickly the excellent tram system connects all parts of the city and we are only 1km from Centraal rail station, the hub of the bus and tram network.
Pick up a city bikes from the Velo station almost right outside our front door, ride it where you like, then leave it for another person to use.